SEO infographics are powerful tools to earn quality links. Through infographics, you can draw the attention of your targeted traffic and generate high quality links. Here’s how you can leverage on these tools.
What Are Infographics
Infographics (informative graphics) are visual content combining text and images to deliver your message to your audience. They have the ability to attract traffic, especially since online readers prefer visual content to textual content. Infographics simplify information that is difficult to understand; they can also transform an otherwise dull content into something exciting.
Why You Should Use Infographics
You get to enjoy the following benefits when you use SEO infographics:
- Get your desired results from content marketing
- Capture the attention of your targeted traffic
- Increase the quantity and quality of your backlinks
- Simplify and transform your content from boring to interesting
- Increase the percentage of your content to go viral
- Enable your audience to view you as an expert
How to Use Infographics
If only for these benefits, make it a point to use infographics to boost your SEO campaigns. You can earn more high quality links that will improve your site’s performance in the search engine results page (SERP).
Here’s how to use SEO infographics:
- See to it that you keep your infographic design simple yet interesting enough to hook your target audience.
- Your design should be pleasing and easy on the eyes. Keep the good balance of texts and images.
- Create compelling and clear content. People will link to your infographic if they find it easy to understand.
- Make your infographic easy to share. Place the code at the bottom so that people who wish to link, to share or to embed it on their sites can do with convenience.
- Share your SEO infographics on your social networking sites. Leveraging on the social media increases the chances of your content to become viral. You will be able to reach more people and generate more links.
- To find out how well your infographics are performing, use tracking tools. This way, you can do some changes or adjustments as necessary.
- Link your infographics to your web pages or landing pages. You must see to it that your linked pages contain your desired call(s)-to-action.
- Avoid overloading your infographic with information. Too much information can defeat the purpose. Focus on a single message. Keep your content short yet concise.
- Keep the information recent and updated. As much as possible, cite the source of your information especially when you are presenting statistics and figures. Citing your sources make your infographic more credible and reliable.
To increase your backlinks further, here are some tips:
- Know who the influencers are in your niche, and start to reach out to them.
- Send these people a message that will convince them to check your infographics.
- Whoever responds favorably, offer to write a brief introduction and include the link to your web page or landing page.
- Check out if influencers have shared or published your content as requested.
- Use your social networking sites to promote your published/linked content.
Using SEO infographics to build links is a surefire way to earn the good favor of Google. Remember that “Google loves natural quality links” says Gareth Bull, SEO expert UK. Infographics are one of your most effective tools to earn natural quality links to boost your SERP rank.